Wednesday 12 November 2008

Flip MinoHD Coming Soon

For those that follow my other blog (whitespider1066.com) they will know that I use a Flip Mino to film video for it (I produce video evidence of my stove fetish over there).

So you can imagine my excitement to find out that soon I will be able to film those stoves in HD!

According to the article the MinoHD will produce 720p HD video. So not the full 1080p, but still HD video footage of the stoves and the TGOC would be amazing.  Naturally the storage capacity of the Flip has been increased to cope with the increase in data it will have to store. Still giving the same 60 minutes of video, in glorious 720p-o-vision.

Now all I have to do is try and justify to myself getting one ;-)

Read more here at Gizmodo.

2 comments:

Andy Howell said...

I think the Kodak camera supports full HD

Andy Howell said...

Sorry, no it doesn't!