Saturday 4 December 2010

My Current Favourite iPhone Games




Just a quick post showing which iPhone games currently are my favourites.

As the screen shot of my favourite games folder shows they are mostly what would be classed as "casual games".

These are the games I keep coming back to, the majority of them support the Apple Gamecenter ( the iPhone version of Xbox Live - but free).

At the moment the two I'm playing the most are Angry Birds Seasons (Christmas update just came out - despite the false information to the otherwise given out by Leo Laporte on this weeks TWiG), and Zombieville USA.

So what are your current favourite iPhone games?

-- Could be remote blogging or just too lazy to fire up laptop/Macbook/netbook. But still this has been posted from my iPhone 4.

No comments: