Wednesday 15 December 2010

Thinking Aloud (again)

Knocked this up in Interface Builder after seeing a tweet yesterday and a brief follow up email exchange with the person that did the tweet.



At the moment no code is behind the various buttons.
However knocking up the look has enabled me to get how I want it to work in my head.
But if my Christmas project goes to plan you'll get some regular updates showing the progress.
At the moment the prospective app has the catchy name of mwaaw. It's an abbreviation of what it will do. Which I will reveal more of in the next couple of weeks.
In the meantime I'll leave you puzzled and confused as to what the app will do.

-- Could be remote blogging or just too lazy to fire up laptop/Macbook/netbook. But still this has been posted from my iPhone 4.

No comments: