Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year

Just a cut and paste of my post on whitespider1066.com for today:
The pack and I would like to wish the readers of this blog a very very Happy New Year.
We hope that if your 2009 has been as "interesting" as ours, that the coming year will be less "interesting". If you have had a boring year then we hope that it remains just as boring.
I was going to do one of those end of year round ups. Then I thought I could also do one of those end of decade round ups that seem so popular on the tv and radio etc. I soon ruled that out when I thought it will be a cold day in hell (well it has nearly got been that down there) before I write a blog with a title that has "noughties" in it. In fact those look backs kind of leave me cold really.
Besides I kinda like the title "Gordon Brown, his part in my downfall". It has a ring to it, sadly I couldn't use it. I'm pretty sure that the Spike Milligan estate would have something to say about me using a title based (however losely) oops sorry inspired by the title of one of Spike's classic war memoirs.


Have a goodtime this evening, and see you on the otherside in the future.


No comments: