Wednesday 23 December 2009

Some Freebies I Talk About Elsewhere

It seems that I am forever at the moment redirecting you to my other blogs to read about freebies. Well there is a reason for that, I don’t want to repeat my self. And isn’t that the great thing about the internet you don’t have repeat yourself you can link straight to the item of interest. In this case one of my posts on one of my other blogs.

Over on my business blog I have a post called “Office 2010 Freebies” which tells you of some freebies from Microsoft to do with the up and coming Office 2010.

I also have another post over there that gives details about some free books (audio and ebook) that people can get hold of “Get Some Free Books Online”.

On another blog of mine whitespider1066.com I also write about “Another Free Ebook” that is worth getting.

So there you have it my little present for you, a bunch of really good free stuff online.

No comments: