Tuesday 21 October 2008

First Post

Welcome to this new blog, which is "yet another tech blog". Yes I know just what the world needed on the interweb.
There is a logic behind this for me starting a tech blog up. I couldn't talk about it on my other blog, which is all about the outdoors (whitespider1066.com). It would just be out of place.
So from time to time you will get me commenting on Tech stories that inspire me to have a say on them. I'm not sure how often I will update this blog. I have a couple of post ideas already. But after that who knows.
Please bare with me as I find my voice and style on this blog. Hopefully we will have some fun and laughs along the way.

Catch ya later...

2 comments:

MartinB said...

Hello Darren
This blog looks very lonely at present. Best of luck with it - I may even be your first follower, but I'll only understand the simple stuff!

Darren Christie said...

Hi Martin,
thanks for visiting and following. Yeah I suppose it will be lonely at first I only started the blog yesterday, no one is linking to it yet, and I'm not out there taking part in the tech social media scene.

But I do hope you enjoy following it.

Darren